WildTangent Games

Sunday, April 22, 2012

About this online store

The items in this store are from both the internet, and personal items. If you would like to list your items for sale on this page, please leave a comment and I'll get the information for your listing via email.Your email information will not be shared, for this is a personal matter. The only cost for listing on this site is to complete a transaction from one of my ads. If you don't like the type of ads i have please let me know what type of ads you prefer to see on this site. I also have other blogs you can visit by clicking on the Cyborge tab at the top of this page. All payments of the personal items sold on this page is made via pay-pal. If you have any questions regarding any items listed, feel free to comment and I'll respond as soon as I see the comment.


Thanks for all of your support, James Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment